Frequently Asked Questions
What's your criteria at the moment of selecting the ingredients that go into your products?
All of the ingredients that go into my products are carefully curated. Each oil is carefully screened and 100% organic, cruelty free and sustainably sourced.
Do you use any chemicals to enhance your products or to give them a longer shelf life?
No, I believe in the healing properties of all natural products and pride myself in not using any chemicals, artificial colors or fragrances, preservatives or parabens.
Are the materials you use to package your products sustainable?
Yes, my packaging is recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable.
Are essential oils beneficial for me in any way?
Every single one of the essential oils I use in my products has excellent acne fighting and skin soothing powers. But did you know that they also all have other amazing skin loving properties?
- Lavender: it's anti-fungal properties reduce inflammation and irritation from various skin disorders. It gently cleanse and soothes irritated skin as it brightens and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Peppermint: Naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which soothes skin irritation and inflammation.
- Lemongrass: This herb is packed with vitamin A and C, it works hard to keep your skin and hair glossy. It also has astringent properties which help to minimize your pores as well as keep your oil levels balanced – cutting back on those pesky pimples.
- Tea Tree: Known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Sweet Orange: This amazing citrus scent lifts your mood, reduces stress, treats skin conditions and reduces topical pain or inflammation.
- Vanilla: The niacin, thiamine, and pantothenic acid found in vanilla essential oil help promote skin health, keeping skin clear and fending off free radical damage. It can also help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.
What are the benefits of Bentonite Clay and Activated Charcoal in your Purity Soap?
Some of their benefits are....
Wait, I still have more questions?
No problem, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you asap.