Frequently Asked Questions
Every single one of the essential oils I use in my products has excellent acne fighting and skin soothing powers. But did you know that they also all have other amazing skin loving properties?
- Lavender: it's anti-fungal properties reduce inflammation and irritation from various skin disorders. It gently cleanse and soothes irritated skin as it brightens and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Peppermint: Naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which soothes skin irritation and inflammation.
- Lemongrass: This herb is packed with vitamin A and C, it works hard to keep your skin and hair glossy. It also has astringent properties which help to minimize your pores as well as keep your oil levels balanced – cutting back on those pesky pimples.
- Tea Tree: Known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Sweet Orange: This amazing citrus scent lifts your mood, reduces stress, treats skin conditions and reduces topical pain or inflammation.
- Vanilla: The niacin, thiamine, and pantothenic acid found in vanilla essential oil help promote skin health, keeping skin clear and fending off free radical damage. It can also help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.