Organic Body Butters
Made by Baba
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT :
An amazing curated blend of high quality organic oils and butters whipped into a light frothy consistency to moisturize, heal, firm and protect your skin.
- Peppermint (100% Peppermint essential oil)
- Lavender (100% Lavender essential oil)
- Lemongrass (100% Lemongrass essential oil)
- Serenity (100% essential oils in Lavender, Rosemary and Sweet Orange)
- Spiced Vanilla (100% essential oils in Vanilla, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger, Clove and Nutmeg)
Whipped Organic Shea and Avocado Butters, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Vitamin E and 100% Essential Oils.
Glass Jar with a recycled plastic lid (which i'll be replacing for a stainless steel lid soon).
HOW TO USE:
Apply it to your elbows, belly bump, heels, face, hair and all the bits in between. Your skin will be very happy.
SOME BENEFITS OF ESSENTIAL OILS:
- Lavender: it's anti-fungal properties reduce inflammation and irritation from various skin disorders. It gently cleanse and soothes irritated skin as it brightens and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Peppermint: Naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which soothes skin irritation and inflammation.
- Lemongrass: This herb is packed with vitamin A and C, it works hard to keep your skin and hair glossy. It also has astringent properties which help to minimize your pores as well as keep your oil levels balanced – cutting back on those pesky pimples.
- Tea Tree: Known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Sweet Orange: This amazing citrus scent lifts your mood, reduces stress, treats skin conditions and reduces topical pain or inflammation.
Butters May Melt.
We only use organic butters, oils, essential oils and other natural ingredients in all our butters. For this reason my butters, when mailed during warmer months or to warmer climates, have the natural tendency to melt. Since we ship our products by priority mail they do get delivered within 2-3 days.
If you receive your product on a warm day, place the items in your refrigerator for a few hours to allow them to harden just in case they have melted in transit before opening the butters. If you open items to check if melting has occurred, they may spill out and make a mess! The quality and healing properties of our products are not affected by melting.
If melting does occur, you may find that the volume of the product has been decreased. This is due to the air pockets that have been displaced during the melting process.
Melted butters may not be returned.